How to force and refresh data sources? Refresh/update data source & dashboard
Datadeck automatically refreshes and pulls data from all data sources every 20 minutes with the exception of Google Drive, One Drive and S3 which get updated every hour.
For Google Drive, One Drive and Excel files, the data will be automatically updated every hour and for Databases it will be real-time.
How to update your dashboard
- Go to the Dashboard that you’d like to update
- Click the refresh icon and we will update with your latest data
However, if you are simultaneously working and adding data to your data source (for example Google Spreadsheet, CSV/Excel file, MySQL, etc.,) and you want the updated information to be pulled and reflected on your dashboard, then you can do it this way.
- Click Manage Data on the left side of the screen
- Select the file or data source you’d like to force to update and fetch the latest data
- Click Update file
- Go back to your dashboard and it should load the latest information