Connect Xero to Datadeck
We are working on providing integration with Xero, and meanwhile, this is an alternative solution to view your Xero data on DataDeck.
In a nutshell: Zapier push your data into a Google Sheet spreadsheet, which can be integrated to DataDeck.
Follow simple steps below to set it up.
1. Login or create a Zapier account
2. Currently, there are only one pre-made Zap apps available for Xero, but you can also create a new one by clicking on “Make a Zap!“
3. Click “Use this Zap, ” and you will be directed to the instruction page.
Click “Create this Zap” and after the setup is complete, turn on the Zap.
4. After creating your Zap, it’s time to connect your Google Sheet spreadsheet with your Datadeck account.
5. Click Add a new file
6. Now select your just created Google Spreadsheet
7. Now you are all set to create your Dashboard!
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the blue button at the bottom right hand of the page. We look forward to helping you visualize your data.