Connect Trello to Datadeck
We are working on providing integration with Trello and meanwhile here is a great way to view your Trello data on Datadeck.
In a nutshell: Zapier puts your data into a Google Spreadsheet, which can be used in Datadeck.
There are 2 ways of doing this
1. Using predefined options called Zaps.
2. Or you can choose from a list of options called Triggers.
Here are the steps for Setup
Login or create a Zapier account
Zapier provides multiple pre-made Zaps (Trello to Sheet), but you can choose to create a new one as well.
3. Scroll down to see the Zap options
Save new Trello card activity as Google Sheets rows
Save new or moved Trello cards to a Google Sheets
Add new Trello card activity as a new row on Google Sheet
Add new archived Trello cards as rows on a Google Sheet
4. Click “Use this Zap” and follow the instructions on the screen. After setup is complete, turn on your just created “Zap”
5. If the predefined Zap you wish for is not available you can follow these next steps to create the Zap of your dreams.
6. And you can select a Trello Trigger to make your own Zap
7. After creating your Zap, it’s time to connect the created Google Spreadsheet into your Datadeck account.
Log in to your Datadeck account and on the left sidebar click <b>Manage Data</b>, and then select your Google Drive.
8. Click Add a new file
9. Now select your just created Google Spreadsheet
10. Now you are all set to create your Dashboard!
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to send us an e-mail at email@example.com or use the blue button at the bottom right hand of the page. We look forward to helping you visualize your data.