Connect Shopify to Datadeck
Summary: A handy workaround to get your Shopify data into beautiful dashboards.
We are working on providing integration with Shopify, and meanwhile, this is an alternative solution to view your Shopify data on Datadeck.
In a nutshell: Zapier push your data to a Google Sheet spreadsheet, which can be integrated with Datadeck.
Here are simple steps for the setup
1. Login or create a Zapier account
2. Zapier provides multiple pre-made Zap apps, but you can also create a new one by clicking “Make a Zap!“.
3. Scroll down to see the Zap options
- Add new Shopify paid orders to a Google Sheets spreadsheet
- Send line items from new Shopify paid orders to Google Sheets as multiple rows
4. Select the Zap you’d like to use
5. Click “Use this Zap, ” and you will be directed to the instruction page.
Click “Create this Zap” and after setup is complete, turn on the Zap.
If you had any issue setting up the Zap, please check our guidance here.
6. If the predefined Zap you wish for is not available, you can follow below steps to create the Zap of your dreams (Make a Zap!).
7. Ready to trigger the Zap? Click on the “Continue” button.
8. After creating your Zap, it’s time to connect your Google Spreadsheet with your Datadeck account.
9. Log in to your DataDeck account and on the left sidebar click Manage Data, and then select your Google Drive
10. Click Add a new file
11. Now select your just created Google Spreadsheet
12. Now you are all set to create your Dashboard!
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the blue button at the bottom right hand of the page. We look forward to helping you visualize your data.