Connect Intercom to Datadeck
We are working on providing integration with Intercom and meanwhile here is a great way to view your Intercom data on Datadeck.
In a nutshell: Zapier puts your data into a Google Spreadsheet, which can be used in Datadeck.
There are two ways of doing this
1. Using predefined options called Zaps.
2. Or you can choose from a list of choices called Triggers.
Here are the steps for Setup
- Login or create a Zapier account
- Zapier provides multiple pre-made Zaps (Intercom to Sheet), but you can choose to create a new one as well.
3. Scroll down to see the Zap options
- Add new Google Sheets rows for new tagged Intercom users
- Add new rows to Google Sheets for new users on Intercom
4. Select the Zap you’d like to use
5. Click “Use this Zap” and follow the instructions on the screen. After setup is complete, turn on your just created “Zap.”
6. If the predefined Zap you wish for is not available, you can follow these next steps to create the Zap of your dreams.
7. Then you can select from a list of available triggers
8. After creating your Zap, it’s time to connect the built Google Spreadsheet into your Datadeck account.
9. Log in to your Datadeck account and on the left sidebar click Manage Data, and then select your Google Drive
10. Click Add a new file
11. Now select your just created Google Spreadsheet
12. Now you are all set to create your Dashboard!
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the blue button at the bottom right hand of the page. We look forward to helping you visualize your data.