Connect InfusionSoft to Datadeck
Summary: A quick workaround for integrating InfusionSoft with Datadeck
We are currently working on providing integration with InfusionSoft and meanwhile this is an alternative solution to view your InfusionSoft data on Datadeck.
Here are simple steps for the set up.
1. Login or create a Zapier account
2. Zapier provides multiple pre-made Zaps apps, but you can choose to create a new one as well.
3. Scroll down to see the Zap apps options and select the one you’d like to use.
4. Click “Use this Zap” and you will be directed to the instruction page.
Click “Create this Zap” and after setup is complete, turn on the Zap.
5. If the predefined Zap you wish for is not available, you can follow below steps to create the Zap of your dreams.
6. Complete the set up and turn on the Zap.
If you had any issue setting up the Zap, please check our guidance here.
7. After creating your Zap, it’s time to connect your Google Spreadsheet with your DataDeck account.
8. Log in to your DataDeck account and on the left side bar click Manage Data, and then select your Google Drive.
9. Click Add a new file
10. Now select your just created Google Spreadsheet
11. Now you are all set to create your Dashboard!
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to send us an e-mail at email@example.com or use the blue button at the bottom right hand of the page. We look forward to helping you visualize your data.