Connect ConvertKit to Datadeck
Summary: A handy workaround to get your ConvertKit data into beautiful dashboards.
We are working on providing integration with ConvertKit and meanwhile here is an alternative solution to view your ConvertKit data on Datadeck.
In a nutshell: Zapier puts your data into a Google Spreadsheet, which can be used in Datadeck.
Here are some simple steps to set it up
1. Login or Create a new Zapier account
2. Currently, there’s no Zap available for ConvertKit + Google Sheet, but you can just create one by selecting “Make a Zap!”.
3. Complete the setup and turn on the Zap.
If you had any issue setting up the Zap, please check our guidance here.
4. Log in to your DataDeck account and on the left sidebar click Manage Data, and then select your Google Drive
5. Click Add a new file
6. Now select your just created Google Spreadsheet
7. Now you are all set to create your Dashboard!
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the blue button at the bottom right hand of the page. We look forward to helping you visualize your data.