Connect GetResponse to Datadeck
We are working on providing integration with Zapier, and meanwhile, this is an alternative solution to view your GetResponse data on Datadeck.
In a nutshell: Zapier puts your data into a Google Spreadsheet, which can be used in Datadeck.
Here are some simple steps to set it up
1. Login or Create a new Zapier account
2. Currently, there’s no Zap available for Ontraport + Google Sheet, but you can just create one by selecting “Make a Zap!“.
3. Complete the setup and turn on the Zap.
If you had any issue setting up the Zap, please check our guidance here.
4. Log in to your DataDeck account and on the left sidebar click Manage Data, and then select your Google Drive.
5. Click Add a new file
6. Now select your just created Google Spreadsheet
7. Now you are all set to create your Dashboard!