Connect Airtable to Datadeck
In a nutshell: Zapier puts your data into a Google Spreadsheet, which can be used in Datadeck.
Here are the steps for Set up
1. Login or create a Zapier account
2. Zapier provides multiple pre-made Zaps (Airtable to Sheet), but you can choose to create a new one as well.
3. Scroll down to see the Zap options
- Copy Airtable records in views to Google Sheets
- Track Airtable records in a Google Spreadsheet
- Copy new Airtable records in a view from one based to a second base
4. Select the Zap you’d like to use
5. Click “Use this Zap” and follow the instructions on the screen. After setup is complete, turn on your just created “Zap.”
6. After creating your Zap it’s time to connect the created Google Spreadsheet into your DataDeck account.
7. Log in to your DataDeck account and on the left side bar click Manage Data, and then select your Google Drive
8. Click Add a new file
9. Now select your just created Google Spreadsheet
10. Now you are all set to create your Dashboard!
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to send us an e-mail at email@example.com or use the blue button at the bottom right hand of the page. We look forward to helping you visualize your data.